Every adult in Scotland has a role in ensuring all our children and young people are safe and protected from harm at all times and in all situations. The headteacher is responsible for the schools actions in response to Child Protection concerns.
If there are any Child Protection concerns the Headteacher or the Child Protection Co-ordinator will follow Falkirk Council's Child Protection Procedures and Guidelines.
For more information contact the school.
Safety in School/Nursery
- To ensure the safety of all pupils, all parents and visitors are asked to only enter using the main entrance and to sign in. (Excluding Nursery Parents who have a buzzer system)
- Adults visiting the school should wait to be escorted by school staff
- Parents should avoid walking into the school grounds using the car park gate unless parking and supervising their children through to the playground.
- Parents should also be aware of parking restrictions around the school, again in the interest of child safety.
- Only children with the cycling safety 'Passport' are allowed to bring bicycles to school, wearing approriate safety equipment.
Please contact the school office for more details on any of the issues raised.